Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Physics of Sex, now in print with free preview

Prepublication edition now available, with free online preview!



Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.


I'm still making a few edits. It's 99% proofed, but not perfect yet. If you like being first more than you like perfection, you can buy it today.

If you're not interested in buying now, you can still preview the entire book absolutely free by clicking the "Preview" link on the Lulu order page.

If you have any comments or suggestions, please email me. I try to answer as many emails as I can.

Thanks,

J.M.

2 comments:

Azretion said...

This is a great book that i would love to have!
I knew that not unsubscribing from this blog's rss feed would be a good move, even after that much time without any post ;)

Anyway, i'll surely buy the book, if it was available in a more modern format. I mean PDF? Are we still in 2000? How can one read that thing on a mobile or on a small ebook reader? It does not reflow!

What about making a .mobi or a .epub version?

Jean Morris said...

Hi Azretion,

It will be available in ebook form soon. I'm still ironing out a few typos before I commit. That's why it's available for free to preview the whole book for now.

I'll post a note about it here when the ebook is ready. I'll also be posting to the blog again soon, now that the book is just about done.

Thanks for the nice comment!

All the best,

Jean M.